Saturday, February 11, 2017

MAKEUP TUTORIAL // BERRY TONES FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!


Hello, everybody!

It has been for-e-ver since I wrote a blog post and shared it on the internet! 2016 was a crazy roller coaster for me and I wanted to share it with everybody that's interested in my story, but now's not the time. Haha!

Today is the day I finally share my berry tones eye makeup! I've been recently obsessed with pinks and berry tones, I can't even! I never knew I'd be so in love with this unique range of colors. I've always seen myself as more of a neutral kind of a girl, but hey, jumping outside the box isn't a bad thing!

So let me start this simple yet chic eye makeup for you guys and gals!

PRODUCTS I USED:
1 // Too Faced, Sweet Peach Palette
2 // Anastasia Beverly Hills, Modern Renaissance
3 // Lorac, Unzipped Gold
4 // NYX single eye shadows

I used a variety of colors from all the palettes I have to create a beautiful gradient among all the pinks and berry tones I have. I think one of the important things a beginner makeup enthusiast should put in mind is that if you're planning on using one range of colors (say blue and all shades and hues of blue), you should keep in mind that having multiple shades and hues of that color would be great to make a seamless eye makeup.

PRIME & SET
The first thing I did for this eye makeup is priming and setting it up. I used my Urban Decay's Primer Potion and set that up with Peaches 'n Cream from the Sweet Peach palette.



PAINT. PAINT. PAINT.
After priming and making sure the lid's ready to be painted on, I grabbed my goodie blending brush and dipped it into Georgia from the SP palette. Then, I applied this color above my crease in circular and windshield wiper motions.


I went on with Candied Peach and applied that on top of Georgia to make it more dramatic. At this point, Georgia's acting as our base color for Candied Peach.


To put a little depth on to my double eyelid, I applied a wee-bit of my Glittered Pink (not real name D:) single shadow from NYX on the outer half of my crease.


To give the look a little bit of a smokey effect, I grabbed Lorac's Unzipped Gold and applied Unbridled on my outer V.


It's that time! My favorite part about this tutorial!



With my Hot Pink (not real name D:) single shadow from NYX, I patted this shadow on my entire lid. Like Georgia to Candied Peach, this is going to act as a base shadow on the upcoming eyeshadow color.


The finishing touch on my upper lid is Anastasia Beverly Hills' Modern Renaissance. I applied the color, Love Letter, from the palette and applied this on top of Hot Pink! This color is so vibrant and sexy, which makes the eye look blend so well.

At this point of the tutorial, a visible gradient of dark berry tones to light peaches can be seen on your upper lid! Yummy and sexy, haha!


Going to the lower lid, moreover, I dipped my goodie paddle brush (which I should have used a smaller one but I don't have a smaller one so meh, lol) on both Raw Sienna and Burnt Orange from the same ABH palette.

TO FINISH OF THE LOOK...
I put on a thin wing liner using my Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner which I line with NYX's Glam Liner in Aqualuxe (my new love!!) I finished my look by wearing my FIRST. EVER. lashes from Ardell which is called Wispies--I love how these lashes doesn't really go va-va-boom on your face making it look a little bit more natural and effortless, perfect for Valentine's Day.




And there you have it guys and gals, my Valentine's Day eye makeup tutorial!
Did you like this look? And what are your plans for this coming heart's day? Share it with me!

Connect with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment