Friday, November 04, 2016

REVIEW // URBAN DECAY ALL-NIGHTER FOUNDATION

The bottle is really light--made of plastic material, the sexy geometric design is really fashionable though.
It's been so long since I've posted something. Life recently have been all over the place for me... As much as I wanted to talk about the drama in my life, I would love to just leave that behind for now.

Something that's been really making me happy, though, is Urban Decay's All Nighter Foundation! I know, I know, I'm sooo late. *Roll-eyes* But what the heck? Who cares? Haha!

I have never really mentioned this before but I have an oily skin. My skin type makes it really hard for me to just go and try all the foundations the drugstore and high-end brands has to offer. If you've seen my drugstore make up must-haves post, then you'd know that my holy grail is Maybelline's Fit me! Matte + Poreless foundation. That particular foundation, though, has been acting up lately. My shade, which is 220 natural beige, has been weirdly dark and ashy on my face. I had to jump and explore and here and there I had bad decisions. Until I heard about UD's All Nighter Foundation.

UD's All Nighter Foundation is made to stay-put on your face for a long period of time while keeping it matte by diffusing (huh?) light to blur the flaws of your skin. That was music to my ears. BELIEVE ME. That definition was for me. (Hehe, sorry girls). But this time, I didn't jump into the 'new raved stuff' wagon. I'm all too cautious at how, even with high-end makeup, products are hits and misses.

I tried the foundation by taking some samples of shades 5.0 and 6.0.

For the first few days that I've tried it, I was completely hooked by it. I tried using a different foundation the next day and completely loathed myself for doing so. I NEEDED UD'S ALL NIGHTER FOUNDATION. And let me tell you why.

Trying it after I finished my whole sample of shade 5.0, I bought the whole thing and have been using it since.

UD'S All Nighter Foundation gives me full coverage in the slightest amount of product. It's easy to blend with a flat kabuki brush (unfortunately, I never tried it with a sponge). After wearing it for NINE HOURS at work, where I constantly walk, lift, bend, and talk to people, the foundation stayed matte... Honest to its claims. Although there are little build-ups on the crease of my nose, there are no sign of sebum reflecting on my face, no cakeyness, no separation. NADA. I wore the product that whole nine-hour shift without retouching. I've never been so impressed by a foundation.

The $40 price tag might seem too much, but I can guarantee you that all penny spent is worth it!

 
A really helpful pump comes with the foundation's bottle as well!
All products spent on my 9-hour shift were all drugstore makeups:
Moisturizer // Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisture for combination skin
Primer // Maybelline's Master Prime by Facestudio in 200
Concealer // Maybelline's Fit me! Concealer in 20
Setting powder // Coty Airspun's Translucent Loose Face Powder

'Til next time!
Connect with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment