Friday, October 14, 2016

LIEBSTER AWARD 2016

First of all, can we just talk about how pretty this logo is above?! Haha

That aside, I've never thought I'd ever get nominated for awards like these! I've been a blogger on Tumblr longer than I have outside of the social networking site and I still can't believe Ra nominated me on here, haha! Never too late for firsts, huh?

So, Liebster Awards, yikes! This award is especially given to bloggers by bloggers. It is made to personally promote other bloggers, new or old, and to connect and discover each other's content. According to The Global Aussie, the rules since 2011 'til at this very moment have changed and have been more involved. There are a lot of rules which you may or may not follow on your own.

I personally wanted to thank Ra of augustinra.com for nominating me. She's one of the bloggers I've first discovered when I started taking blogging into a notch! I admire her persuasion and dedication on her goals in life, university, and blogging--of course. You meet someone so good at managing their time and you always look at yourself, tilt your head to your right, and question... "How the heck do they even do it?!" Haha! You're that person to me, Ra!

The main outline of the award is to get to know a blogger and to do so, the award consists of questions given by the person who nominated you! So, here it goes.

11 QUESTIONS BY RA.

1. What's the story behind your name?
My name, Aizel, as much as I know, has no special meaning or story behind it, haha! My oldest sister had the chance to name me. At the time, the name was on trend and figured they should name me that. I have a middle name though, and it's Kim. When I was in grade school, my class mates would either call me Kim or Aizel Kim. When I reached high school, the Kim I was known for turned into Aki (A from Aizel and Ki from Kim). Then, I went back to Aizel when I moved to the states, haha.

2. How would you describe your personality?
I see myself as a laid back person, to be honest. I'm a home person in general so I can stay home for a lot of time and I would be completely fine with that. But that doesn't mean I don't feel lonely. From time to time, I'd crave for human interaction (lol, what?)--that's where my BFF, Jeremy comes in the picture, just kidding (he's more than that)! Like I said I'm fine with being home, but I'm also fine hanging around people.

3. Who is the most influential person in your life?
The most influential people in my life would be my mother and my sisters, of course. I grew up in with all women in the household so I was taught to be strong, smart, and independent--although my weaknesses and fears leak sometimes.

4. Who is the most influential person you want to meet in person and what do you want to learn from him/her?
I don't really have an individual that influences me deeply. But I do want to meet all those writers and actors who taught me things little by little through their thoughts by words.

5. If you had to live your life all over again, what part of your life would you change?
I wouldn't change anything regardless. All the cracks and unpleasant part of me, situations given to me, made me to where I am today. Sure, I did some stupid things when I was younger, but they were all fabricated into midnight "oh, god's" which I don't really regret. And all the awful situations given to me? All made to make me stronger.

6. What is your edge from other bloggers?
I am assuming this means how am I different from other bloggers? To be honest, nothing really! Haha. I'm a new "blogger," and 'til this very moment I don't know what kind of genre I fall into. I wanted to be a travel and food blogger, but I'm in the middle class, not to mention, a student. Money don't grow from the trees! I have to make and earn them, haha! But at this moment, I share whatever it is I can share and what amuses me.

7. What is the most important lesson your mother has taught you?
The most important lesson from my mom is to be thankful. Thankful of whatever you have, you're receiving, of where you are right now. Okay, that's an exaggeration, haha. But to be thankful in general. Being thankful makes me see the good in everything.

8. What is your favorite body part?
Hands and nails! I love them. I feel like they're so feminine, haha!

9. How will you make a difference in this world?
Whoa, tough question Ra, slow down. Haha! I don't know if I'd ever make a difference to the world, but if I can make someone rethink and reevaluate some of their plans that may turn bad, then I think that's good enough.

10. If we're together right now, what would you tell me?
HOW DO YOU KEEP EVERYTHING MANAGED? That's what I'd tell you, Ra, besides to HOW TO ADULT?

11. If I were in your doorstep right now, where would you take me and why?
I'd take you to the nearest frozen yogurt salon in my town because nothing beats cold froyo in a chilly weather, haha. And maybe the park, too!

It's been fun answering these questions and that's all thanks to Ra, of course! I feel like I don't have a definite answer to every questions given but hey, that's me! Add that to my personality, haha.

I've only met quite a few in the blogosphere, so I may lack people to nominate, but I will try nonetheless!

HERE WE GO:
For those bloggers who already posted a blog about this, you don't have to make a whole new post, haha! You can leave your answers in the comments below if you feel like accepting the award. 

MY QUESTIONS:
  1. How are you? :)
  2. What made you start blogging?
  3. What do you blog about and why did you choose to be this kind of blogger?
  4. Have you ever predicted yourself to be a blogger before?
  5. Do you see yourself blogging in the next five years?
  6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
  7. What is your biggest fear, and why?
  8. How do you deal with failures in life?
  9. What keeps you moving forward? 
  10. What do you love most about yourself?
  11. What are your motivations? Inspirations? Goals and dreams?
Have fun you guys! This is what this was about, :)

The Global Aussie on the rules of The Liebster Award
Connect with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment