Tuesday, October 11, 2016

SOFT FALL GLAM MAKE UP LOOK! // DAY TO NIGHT GLAM


I'm finally doing a make-up look on my blog! Cheers to me!

My two oldest sisters are my role models--but never in fashion. My oldest sister is more conservative in a cute way while my other sister after her is a sassy dresser (meaning crop tops, body cons, and what not). I tried to dress like them, but it never really did fit me. I look much older dressing conservatively and I look like a flob and a try-hard on sexy clothes. I found myself sitting in between those two types of fashion.

But when it comes to make up... I'm still in the middle. HAHA!

I'm more into it than my oldest sister, but less than my second sister. What made me love make up so much is that it instantly enhances your greatest features and may hide the ones you don't like very much. Eye bags and blemishes? Conceal it with color correcting concealer! Small eyes? Enlarge them with an eyeliner! What's there to hate when all there is to love yourself MORE.

Enough with the talk! Haha, so sudden.

As soon as the weather dropped from a 70-80 to 60-ish Fahrenheit... All I thought about was FALL. Red, orangy-yellow leaves! Carved pumpkins by people's doorstep! Coffee with your knitted sweater on! And of course, fall glam look!

That is what inspired me for this coming look. It isn't so intense that you'd only have to wear it to certain occasions; it is very wearable that it can be worn to simple gatherings with the family or lunch break with your girl friends!

(First swatch is with a brush, second's with fingertips)

THE PRODUCTS I USED ARE:
1 // Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (Havana & Sand)
2 // NYX eye shadows in Lapdance and Addiction
3 // Colourpop super shock cheek highlighter in Spoon and super shock shadow in Wattles

Putting in eye make up before foundation routine or vice versa--prep and prime your lids first things first.

// After moisturizing and priming my face and eyelids, I grabbed my NYX refill eyeshadow in Lapdance to set my eyelids. Apply this all over your eyelid area.
// Next step is to smoothly apply your neutral choice of brown shadow over your crease line back and forth; but because I have double eyelids and applying it to my crease won't make it as visible, I applied mine on TOP of my crease line. I used Havana from my ABH Contour Kit.

// After that, I will run my Colourpop shadow in Wattles over the center of my eyelids.

// To make your shadow look more natural and blended, I used Sand from my ABH CK and blended it around Wattles.

// I popped my NYX shadow in Addiction on my lower, outer eyelids to make it more dramatic amidst the soft glam my upper lids are making while applying Havana on my inner, lower eyelids.

// To finish off my eye shadow look, I applied my Colourpop SSCH in Spoon on my inner eye and underneath my eyebrows.




I finished my entire look with winged liners and mascara. I also used my ABH Contour Kit to highlight and contour points in my face, a pop of blush from Elf, Jet Set Black eyebrow pencil from Colourpop, and lippie stix in Cami from Colourpop.

To make the look more dramatic, you can alter the lip color among browns and red-burgundies! It's really up to you!

Thank you guys for reaching this point of the post!
I was really debating if I should really do this post and I did!
I know that I have a long way to go into this genre, but while working on it, won't you guys give me your honest opinion and tips on this? Thank you so mucho!

Connect with me!
INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments :

Post a Comment