Sunday, August 07, 2016

READING LIST 2016


Hello, everyone! It's been so long since I last updated my blog. Seriously, I feel like it's collecting dust and spider webs already, eek! Anyway, I've decided to start reading again! I'm not so much of a bookworm, but I read a decent amount of novels. I remember the first series I finished, The Percy Jackson series, was borrowed from my class advisor and I finished it in a span of one week, haha. Good old days!

Anyway, it's a little more than half way of 2016 already, but here I am, committing myself on a reading list. I guess new year's resolution doesn't always start at January 1st, haha!


I've decided to join Goodreads' reading challenge and added 5 books as my reading goal for the whole year. Not fifty or anything more than that - ya girl is sort of a slow reader so bear with me, LMAO.

In no particular order, here are the books I'm planning on finishing for the year 2016:
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3.The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
4. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
5. A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki

Have you read any of the books listed above? Did you like them? If you haven't read them, do you have any recommendations for me?

Connect with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment