Wednesday, August 17, 2016

04 // WHAT'S UP, AIZEL?


I know that it's been a month since my last WUP, like, how lazy can you get Aizel? Haha!

Anyway, life lately has been a series of ups and downs, really cliche but that's what it is, really.

>>Approximately a month ago I got an email from my college saying that I have been accepted to the nursing program's preadmission process. So, basically saying I was nearly there, but not really. I was really happy for a few weeks and pretty much heart broken for the longest I can remember. Why? I'm MISSING REQUIREMENTS (!!!) that are actually really hard to obtain. Even before this I lost the job I mainly receive money for my personal expenses. Having both events in a row sent me to Gloomy Land.


>>I have been taking care of baby Ria, my echeveria succulent, and boy, plants are hard to take care of! She has experienced overwatering and now red spots on her leaves. I don't really know what it means; some people I've talked to said it might me too much sunlight, mites, and one who said she's completely fine - I'm not complaining, really, it's better than her leaves falling off in half, eek!

>>I've been on a job hunt for a few months now and I'm actually working on something at the moment! I feel so blessed!

>>I haven't really broadcast it online, but I've recently been watching Hunter X Hunter. It's one of those animes where young Aizel has crushes on fictional characters, haha! I mean Kurapika and Killua are so hawt how can anyone resist?!


>>The highlight of my life lately, however, is the Weekend with Antioch. It's a ministry where youth gathers to praise and worship God together. I was with them for 3 days and 2 nights -  I'm really surprised my family lets me go. I know that they're all right with events like this since it's for a good cause, but I never thought that it'll be okay for them for me not to have any sort of communication for 3 days. Am I not their baby anymore? T^T

It's been my long time plan to experience this retreat with Antioch as Jeremy has been with them for so many years (meeting people who he grew up with is nerve-wracking, seriously, my voice was stuttering and my jaws are so stiff). For all the things that have happened to me, school and work combined, I felt as if I was honestly not in a good shape to go. I was recovering from school and work and thought that I am too sad to go and not fit to join them. But Jeremy insisted - something inside me as well.

I met amazing people who are so brave at opening up, who looks so happy - and even spread this happiness - behind all the heartaches they have been experiencing. And it made me so happy that I get the chance to be with them even for a short amount of time.


It's been two days since the weekend and as of the moment, I'm pretty much back to where I left off.

Sorry for the lack of posts! T^T

How are you guys doing? I MISS READING BLOGS AND WRITING STUFF!


Connect with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment