Monday, June 20, 2016

01 // WHAT'S UP, AIZEL? + MY PASTEL FIX


Some cursing may be read, continue with an open mind.

I woke up feeling like a piece of shit this morning. Every little thing seems to annoy me, hurt me, or make me mad. I hate to stereotype women, but in my case, it pretty much just happen when that time of the month is about to come. Have I mentioned that it includes crying like a bitch over simple things? Oh, yes.

Lately, I've been caught up with work--mentally, at least. Summer semester's ending, there's nothing much to do in the lab. I can't believe not doing work makes me more tired than actually doing work. You've probably thought, oh what a way to relax--nope. It's mentally tiring not being able to do anything. Top that with the pressure of waiting for the results of our community college's nursing admission.

(I can feel my heartbeat while writing this. Maybe it was my coffee.)

I did try to cool things down by shopping. And going off at people. Jeremy went to Target with me (more like forced to, in my perspective)  last Thursday for swim suit shopping. I went to the mall twice after that since I've been a good girl and is definitely deserve to be spoiled.

Shopping places seems to be in a summer sale at the moment, something that's really in my favor as a cheap shopper. Haha!

It was Jeremy's turn to choose for a place for us to go for our 7th month and he chose the beach. I don't usually shop for suits as I rarely go down the shore, but since my good ol' bikini top melted (I have this plastic drawer by the heating vents, unfortunately the heater melted my drawer and bikini top; fortunately, not the house), I had to buy a new one plus a simple, black bottoms that can go with everything.



Both bikini top and bottoms from Target. The bra is very comfortable as it isn't like any other swim suits where the pads are removable. These actually stay in place which makes me just go, "HUZZAH!" The bikini bottom stays in place as well and is very minimal with its knot on the waist.

Friday made me simply go, "TGIF!" when I met these babies from Steve Madden.



These taupe suede espadrille flats are life! The color screams SUMMER, the straps are seriously making love with my legs, and boy, oh boy does it feed my pastel addiction. I cannot with this flats, ugh! TGIF.

I remember my mom complaining when I told her almost all of the stores are having a sale; that's pretty much the reason why I came back the next day, haha!

I needed candles on my table. I read somewhere that activating all your senses helps more with studying. That's why I bought candles. LOL. Not really, it's because I love scented candles. Lit candles are also very calming. When I went to Bath and Body Works and saw that the store is having 75% off discount, I knew I had to get a few babies for myself.

And so I did.



Is it obvious that I'm pretty much celebrating summer with my candles? 

These babies portray a beautiful summer vacation by the beach, taking in the ocean breeze, while watching the wild, bright sun transition into a much calmer hue of blue. 

How about you? How was your weekend? How do you handle your menstrual symptoms?

xoxo,
Aizel

-

You can connect with me on INSTAGRAMYOUTUBE, and SNAPCHAT (@oyaki1i)

No comments :

Post a Comment